Monday 17 November 2014

Dull Monday - but quite nice really!

Hi all, hope you are all well and had a nice weekend. I had a busy one but it was nice, had to go to the workshop and make some more jewellery on Saturday as my things are selling well in the new shop I have them in - Serendipity in Presteigne!

Today is a dull day, but only weather-wise, it is quite nice really as I have a day in front of the computer and I know I'm not missing any nice weather outside, lots of coffee and work to be done so I am happy, and I do like Autumn/Winter, the big jumpers have come out of the wardrobe and my wellies are by the front door ready for a soggy trudge in the woods.

It is also the time of year for the Leonids meteor shower, tonight should be good, but I fear there will be too much cloud to actually see anything! Knowing that those shooting stars are doing their thing overhead is lovely however.

So, with that I shall put the kettle back on the stove and get on to the next thing - have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment