Saturday 4 September 2010

Lazy day.

Although I got out of bed at a decent time for a Saturday, I haven't done a lot! I've spent the whole day with the laptop Twittering and checking Facebook - very social of me, also I have watched nothing but cooking shows on Good Food and Food Network, having been inspired I will pop into Tesco on my way to my friend's house later to buy things for lunch tomorrow.

We had a great-yet-normal night out last night in our local beer garden, it is a mission of ours to use it until the weather makes us sit inside! I informed the chaps that the ISS was passing over and we watched it go by with beer-in-hand, they were really chuffed to have seen it, I felt like I had provided a good service, isn't science wonderful.

Anyway folks, Barefoot Contessa is on now so I am going to continue my culinary adventure. Have a good rest of the day.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment