Saturday 7 November 2009

Night One - 7th November 2009

There are quite a few benefits to being a nocturnal type, tonight it is that now, at 2.09am all the fireworks have stopped exploding and it is quiet once more. Bonfire night was yesterday of course, but that was a Thursday, weekends are much better, I expect just as many tomorrow evening and a few random bangs into next week. I don't mind them but the animals get a bit freaked out and that's never good!

I'm not an insomniac - just nocturnal. For as long as I can remember I have been a night person, awake through the night as a child, always did my homework at night. Ideally I would go to sleep (and sleep well) at around 4-5am and get up at 11ish, but life gets in the way of that sometimes. Now that I am self-employed though I can indulge my natural circadian rhythm more - I also get to chat to friends in Australia with no problems at all!

So that's what this blog will be for me - somewhere to put my mid-night ramblings down during work breaks or whenever the fit takes me. If anyone reads this they may think it odd...or may totally relate and think 'Hey, I'm nocturnal too!'

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment